moderated Re: Search Function Error in Messages after Yahoo Transfer

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:35 PM RCardona <rcardona3451@...> wrote:
After a successful transfer of our Yahoo Group (THANKS MARK!!!), when one attempts a search within the cloned messages, no results get pulled.  Instead it only says "The search produced no results."   Is there a feature needed that integrates transferred messages into the search engine?

The search indexer falls behind during the day as I import groups. I purposely try to not schedule group imports overnight to let it catch up. I've also added additional machines to the search cluster to deal with the influx of data. Anyways, your messages should show up within a day or two.