moderated Re: Search Function Error in Messages after Yahoo Transfer

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 02:35 AM, RCardona wrote:
After a successful transfer of our Yahoo Group (THANKS MARK!!!), when one attempts a search within the cloned messages, no results get pulled.  Instead it only says "The search produced no results."   Is there a feature needed that integrates transferred messages into the search engine?

R. Cardona
With all of the new groups being transferred, it may well be that it is going to take some time for the indexing to catch up. Searching has worked with all of the groups that I have had transferred, so hopefully it just a matter of being patient.

--
Gerald