moderated power shutdowns in Northern California this weekend

Mark,

Are you in the area of the planned power blackouts over the weekend, Saturday evening through Monday afternoon? I've heard that it will hit nearly all counties in the SF Bay Area (it is definitely hitting mine). It occurred to me to wonder, given the possible effect on all the yahoo transfers.