moderated Re: Change in group transfer queue sorting algorithm

Harm Selling <h.selling@...>

Mark,

Thank you for correcting this problem.

Since the correction the waiting queue is not growing anymore, but shrinking, as it should do.
Slowly, but I understand importing a lot of data takes time.

I'm glad that the problem (being moved backwards in the queue) now appears to be recognized, and the end of waiting is in sight.

I'm happy again!

---

Harm Selling
http://genealogiegroningen.nl