moderated Sub-folders for PHOTO section

RCardona

Would it be possible to allow the creation of sub-folders in photo folders, like currently exists for file folders?  I see there have been at least two other requests to provide this feature back in 2018, so am reviving the request.

The dilemma I faced was I could simply add them to the files section, where folder and sub-folder capacity already exists, but then they are unable to be viewed as photos.  To dump them all in the photos section without better organizational sub-folders would create a real mess.   A possible alternative would be to provide a toggle on file folders that would allow the folder to be viewed as a photo folder in the files section.

R. Cardona