moderated Re: 2 questions about the Yahoo Group transfer

M K Ramadoss

Glad Mark clarified.

It hurts when you are trying very hard to get the job done under great pressure.

This would shut up the whiners who have no idea what it takes to run sustainable business with the onslaught of work.

Anyone who is unhappy can look for better options elsewhere.

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 3:46 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:01 PM Harm Selling <h.selling@...> wrote:

I'll be honest. When I knew before that the focus of Groups.io was money instead of service, I'd never chosen for Groups.io.

In terms of money, the focus is on running a sustainable business.

I'm not happy with the service up to now and I'm afraid Groups.io will not fullfill the agreement. I regret my decision to give Groups.io my confidence.

I am happy to refund your payment (and anyone elses). Contact me off-list and I'll process the refund and delete your group.

Cheers,