moderated Mark: Clarification for basic Groups

kr402

Mark,

I and others that might move their Ygroup to Groups.io need a clarification that in 2020
their might be a charge for Basic Groups.

If so would that include existing groups,
or just new groups?

Would all groups at Groups.io have a fee, meaning
there would no longer be any free groups?

Please, all understand I am not debating whether there should be fees or not I am simply asking Mark for clarification from recent discussions on this.

Thanks, Mark for all you have and are doing. You are the best and Groups.io are still the best groups.

Kim