moderated Re: 2 questions about the Yahoo Group transfer

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 1:01 PM Harm Selling <h.selling@...> wrote:

I'll be honest. When I knew before that the focus of Groups.io was money instead of service, I'd never chosen for Groups.io.

In terms of money, the focus is on running a sustainable business.

I'm not happy with the service up to now and I'm afraid Groups.io will not fullfill the agreement. I regret my decision to give Groups.io my confidence.

I am happy to refund your payment (and anyone elses). Contact me off-list and I'll process the refund and delete your group.

Cheers,