moderated Re: 2 questions about the Yahoo Group transfer

Jim Member

Harm,

You do know that groups can pay extra to be prioritized, don't you? I assume that is what you're seeing.

Best,

Jim

On 10/24/2019 1:43 PM, Harm Selling wrote:

I understand. But it's usual that a queue (in the super market, at the airport, a telephone help desk) is gradually shrinking instead of growing.

A Dutch famous comedian had a conference about a telephone helpdesk.
The public hears:
"There are 2 people waiting for you"
Thereafter:
"There are 3 people waiting for you"
The audience is laughing about this joke. But here the joke turns out reality???. The queue has grown from 70 to 77 in one day. That's very strange and gives no confidence.
I hope the queue will be shrink instead of grow next days.

---

Harm Selling

??