moderated Re: 2 questions about the Yahoo Group transfer

Duane

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 01:44 PM, Harm Selling wrote:
I hope the queue will be shrink instead of grow next days.
It's my understanding that those that are paying the extra fee of $200 get put in front of those that don't find it that urgent.  Also note that the number is an estimate, not carved in stone.  I'm sure the seemingly constant glitches at Yahoo aren't helping any.  (And believe it or not, Mark does need to get some sleep now and then...)