moderated Re: Blank names when users join or get imported translates into postings getting rejected from mail

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 05:59 AM, Tanya's Feline CKD wrote:
I want a visible name for anybody in my groups, but I have to add a name myself for 95% of my applicants.
But groups.io automatically harvests a Display Name from the person's email if you don't set one up.