moderated Re: Blank names when users join or get imported translates into postings getting rejected from mail

No, it belongs here. I know Mark has his hands full right now, but a name is a feature request I've been asking for for years. I want a visible name for anybody in my groups, but I have to add a name myself for 95% of my applicants. Personally I'd rather have providing a name compulsory, I don't care what it is, they can make it up, but I want to see a name. The group I'm helping set up now has the majority of users with no name, and since I didn't moderate it before, I have no idea what to call these people.

Helen