moderated Is there any way I can determine if the Yahoo invitation has been received

Judy F.

As a note, I sent a note to Shal's help group, but don't see it listed.  So here goes
I started the transfer process on October 21, paid my money and followed the steps.  I then did the invitation in my Yahoo Group using the transfer@groups.io .  Yesterday, I did another one just in case.  As of this date, I haven't received anything from Yahoo stating that you are a member so I can make you Moderator.  Is there any way to check to see if that invite was received?  I followed the instructions step by step.  Is there a backlog of accepting these invitations?

The name of my groups.io group is sewwhatembroiderysoftware and the name is the same for the Yahoo Group.  Please contact me if there is any other information you might need or give me instructions on how to check this.

Believe me I know you have an influx of transfers and I'm not trying to rush, just want to make sure that my invitation is there or somewhere.

Thank you,
Judy Faulkner
SW Florida - USA