moderated Re: Split Thread- Is it practice to lose attachments?

It could also be just a bug report.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 8:14 AM D R Stinson <dano@...> wrote:
The way I see it I don't think so. It's a question of how groups.io is handling something as part of the coding. It's not asking how to do something, but a concern about how the system is handling data in a split. I'm not a moderator (I don't think there ARE moderators on beta), but it sounds reasonable to me to ask on beta.
Dano