locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

You are welcome to the last word.

Susan B

On Oct 23, 2019, at 12:41 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Susan,
No one is forcing you to agree with my views or anyone else's here. We don't need to discuss the fact that we obviously disagree with each other. This is not a private conversation. We are expressing our views and that's fine. It's not necessary to keep insisting that my own opinion is my own opinion lol.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 9:39 PM Susan B <doggiesmail@...> wrote:
J. Olivia
A to Z I don’t agree with your views at all.

Sorry.
Susan B

On Oct 23, 2019, at 12:32 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 09:25 PM, Susan B wrote:
That is in your opinion of course.
As it says in my signature: sole opinion of the author. That said, I've seen people here whine and yell (with caps and exclamation marks) that "all our files are going to be lost!" in the same breath in which they blame Mark for charging them money to save it.

It is not Mark's fault that "all their files are going to be lost." That's a combination of yahoo and their own intransigence in ignoring the signs of yahoo's demise. And if you want to give these folks the benefit of the doubt, you can say it's entirely yahoo's fault. But still: not Mark's. Not at all. And they (or some of them) blame him.

That part is not a matter of opinion.