locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

J. Olivia
A to Z I don’t agree with your views at all.

Sorry.
Susan B

On Oct 23, 2019, at 12:32 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 09:25 PM, Susan B wrote:
That is in your opinion of course.
As it says in my signature: sole opinion of the author. That said, I've seen people here whine and yell (with caps and exclamation marks) that "all our files are going to be lost!" in the same breath in which they blame Mark for charging them money to save it.

It is not Mark's fault that "all their files are going to be lost." That's a combination of yahoo and their own intransigence in ignoring the signs of yahoo's demise. And if you want to give these folks the benefit of the doubt, you can say it's entirely yahoo's fault. But still: not Mark's. Not at all. And they (or some of them) blame him.

That part is not a matter of opinion.