locked Re: about messages from non-members

ro-esp

markf@corp.groups.io sendis:

I really like this idea. I don't think it'll be difficult, because it's
just like a user who is set to replies only. Let me spec something up.
It'll be a nice break from working on the calendar/event code, which is a
bit mind numbing with lots of little fiddly bits.

A couple of questions: as a moderator, do you want to see these 'temporary
subscriptions'? And what should we call these? Temporary subscriptions?
I don't consider them subscriptions , nor those who use the feature as "members". Maybe just "guests"?

I suppose the most practical way would be for non-members to have to use a slightly different email-adress to send messages to - and to somehow mark messages that come from non-members, so actual members don't reply "you could have read that here last week" - when the guest doesn't even have access to the archive.

groetjes, Ronaldo

--
http://www.esperanto.net http://www.moneyasdebt.net