locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

GtownCycler

Is there any room for negotiation here at all? I created my group (a Freecycle group, so you can understand the mindset of the members) here on October 16, with the intent of migrating our existing group from yahoogroups (as many did, I am sure). I ran a "pledge drive" to raise the $110 Premium membership, finally getting the final donation this morning. Then I came here to upgrade my group, only to find that the cost had doubled with no warning whatsoever. I cannot go back the group now and say "whoops, sorry! Need another $110!".

If there's no way around this, I'll just have to refund the donations and go the free route. This was extremely disappointing after all the work I had put into raising the funds.