locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

William Finn

May I suggest that anyone before the announced date is grandfathered in be they free or paid and anyone new as of the date gets the new pricing.

That way anyone who started the process before the new price announcement date did so based on the old pricing formats so they should be grandfathered into the old price list.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019, 7:15 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 03:12 PM, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
consider just how many people delayed transferring their group
It's exactly that feature that's annoying when the panicked newcomers complain now. They were warned that yahoo was going down time and time again, but they poo-poo'd it. They had plenty of opportunities to move when the going was good. I'm not saying this is true of everyone who's jumping yahoo's finally sinking ship in desperation. But there are enough of them out there who were warned over and over again, and now those same people expect to be catered to.