locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 12:24 PM Jens Yeager via Groups.Io <jens_yeager=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have a yahoo group transfer request already in the queue I gave the 'go ahead' yesterday.

I have been waiting to take advantage of the opportunity to have my transfer prioritized by paying the additional $200.

It is after 9AM Pacific Time, October 22 but I do not see a way to prioritize my existing transfer.

Go to https://groups.io/yahootransfer, then select your existing transfer. On that page, there should be a button to prioritize your transfer. If you don't see it, please contact me off-list and I'll investigate.

Thanks,
MarkĀ