locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

Mike Dobbs

I'm new here and in the same boat as lots of Yahoo forum users. Yesterday I just started requesting donations from my Yahoo group members to defray the premium membership fee for this site. Now I need ot go explain to them the fee will be double. I understand the need for this. But I'd like to understand a few things. What happens after the one year premium comes up for renewal and we're over the 1GB free membership level? Do we then have to go back to all the users and beg for another donation?

Can we not have some kind of direct-to-member billing cycle rather than the group owner being the one to have to cover the payment and then seek donations from the user base? That way everybody pays at the same rate, no matter how many users are in a group.