locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

M K Ramadoss

Everyone should make a living. If you don't like how Mark operates, then you can always find alternatives and be happy.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019, 12:26 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I agree with Chris as to what’s happening here. Mark is not out to rip anybody off. But I have to say: is there some law against his making a profit, whether big or small? He’s working his butt off and providing an invaluable service. I don’t have anything against the word “profit.”

On Oct 22, 2019, at 9:43 AM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 05:29 PM, deborah75001 wrote:
and profit making
That is a large assumption. Better than operating at a significant loss and having the business fail.

Chris