locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

Sarah k Alawami

I don't either. My small business is operating at a los and has since I started it in 2010. It sucks, but it is the way it is when you are at least in my case in a small Mitch market. And by the way I bet he did not want to raise the prices. I hate doing the same to but even a dollar profit for me goes a long way.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 22 Oct 2019, at 10:26, J_Catlady wrote:

I agree with Chris as to what’s happening here. Mark is not out to rip anybody off. But I have to say: is there some law against his making a profit, whether big or small? He’s working his butt off and providing an invaluable service. I don’t have anything against the word “profit.”

On Oct 22, 2019, at 9:43 AM, Chris Jones via Groups.Io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 05:29 PM, deborah75001 wrote:
and profit making
That is a large assumption. Better than operating at a significant loss and having the business fail.

Chris

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.