moderated Re: New Topic Button in Messages?

Can you please, please, please move this convo to GMF?

On Oct 22, 2019, at 9:45 AM, ro-esp <ro-esp@dds.nl> wrote:

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 03:25 PM, Kent B. Lewis wrote:

Howdy

I was confused at first, I was in the messages tab and wanted to send a new
message, which becomes a "topic?" I looked around for a "New Message" button
on the Message page and couldn't find it, the saw the New Topic tab to the
left. Is that the one and only place to post a new message/new topic?
No, you can also do it by e-mail.

and if what you send from the website isn't a new topic you should obviously send it as a reply

groetjes, Ronaldo