locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

If you’re not happy with groups.io, then by all means, leave. No need to stay here and keep trashing it to the rest of us.

On Oct 22, 2019, at 9:29 AM, deborah75001 via Groups.Io <deborah75001@...> wrote:

ha ha right now I checked the pricing: free is only up to 500 members.

As I and many others just only started the steps towards transfering, I had just created the new groups and thinking about what to do next,
the fees jump 200% and number of members is limited.

I feel we are being highjacked in the middle of the turmoil and right then incredible charges occur that were never mentioned before.

I will look for another solution. Sorry but that is not acceptable to me, changing conditions OVERNIGHT and doubling prices is NOT ACCEPTABLE
whatever "good reasons" may be claimed.

We blame yahoo for giving a 7 weeks notice. what about the OVERNIGHT NOTICE and profit making ???

Deborah