locked Re: Notice of Pricing Change

deborah75001

Hello

I really do not agree with what is happening here.

We were told transfering would be 110 dollars and then return to a free plan.

Literally OVERNIGHT we are told the price is double as much for transfering AND groups will not be free.

OVERNIGHT. No advance notice at all !

Members of my groups have no money, no wealthy associations collecting dues, we are just trying to help orphans through adopting children basically nobody wants because of their troubles and then trying to help handicapped children.

At this point I dont see how we can keep up with such fees. People here do not make a lot of money as in the USA.

I feel we will have to go elsewhere. Sorry.

Deborah from paris, France.