moderated Re: pending members to review

Hi,

You should join the GMF group and ask these kinds of “how to” questions there. Beta is for suggesting new features, improvements, etc.

On Oct 21, 2019, at 2:15 AM, deborah75001 via Groups.Io <deborah75001@...> wrote:

Hello

I just created a new group on io, and I am going to transfer my old Yahoo group onto it.

I have a question: I see a new pending member I do not know.

When Yahoo used to work, pending members would receive an automated email asking them to write a short presentation so I could check whether they correspond to the group's purpose.

How can I set this in io groups ?

with many thanks

Deborah (Paris, France)