moderated Re: Update/Request

Ginny T.

Hang in there Mark - and do what you can when you can. I know that you're trying your best to do everything for everyone.... and on the other hand, the people that have been hanging on to YG all these months, well...  they could have avoided this (and so could you!).
I know the workload is horrendous and will likely only get worse; I hope that even with that considered that YG is playing nice with the transfers as opposed to the issues that were going on when we moved 18 months ago. Take care of you -
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========