moderated Event: Downtime to upgrade main database machine #downtime - Monday, 21 October 2019 #downtime #cal-invite

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Downtime to upgrade main database machine #downtime

When:
Monday, 21 October 2019
6:00pm to 8:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Due to the massive influx of new groups, I need to upgrade our main database machine. The site will be down for about two hours. I apologize for the short notice, but with the surprise nature of Yahoo shutting Groups, I had no advanced warning.

This downtime starts at 1:00AM UTC Tuesday.

Mail will be queued during the downtime and will be sent when we are back on-line.