moderated Re: re-requesting group setting: "who can invite members"

Some posters in this thread are missing what this is all about. Inviting 10 -40 people at a time has nothing to do with it. Adding and email subscribe address has nothing to do with it. I think, billsf9c, that you are new to groups.io. If you have any questions about what I'm requesting, feel free to reply to me privately and I will explain it. I think you don't understand the concept here.

I won't respond further here because (a) I think the request is clear to everyone else and (b) Mark has said he needs some space on feature requests.