moderated Re: Is there room for another link at the bottom of messages?

JenniferEverSews

Hi Robin,

This is how we add that feature on my groups:
   * Left Menu, Click on Settings.  That brings you to the General Settings page.

   * Scroll down to the 6th box marked Message Formatting
   * See the 1st box is
Message Footer.  Type the communication here.  It will conveniently appear at the end of each emailed Message & Digest.
   * One last step.  Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of page.  Save your work by clicking the box Update Group.

Emojis & Hotlinks can also be used in the footer.  When someone clicks on that line, instantly a tab opens to that page on GIO website - files, messages, databases, photos, etc.     Here's how:  Type the footer out in an email draft.  Add the hotlink & emojis.  Copy the email text.  Paste it into the message footer box.  Below are two examples of the type of footers we use - one is dramatic, one is not.

Hope this helps!
Jennifer

Example 1.
Click to view photos on group site:  https://groups.io/g/GROUP-NAME/photos

Example 2.
[ The emojis may not show on this beta message board. So you know, this footer has attention getting emojis on either side of the type.]

 !! NOTE !! Click an INSTANT LINK  below to go directly to our Group Website
 📸 PHOTOS  Link:  https://groups.io/g/GROUP-NAME/photos 👀
📖 MESSAGES  Link:  https://groups.io/g/GROUP-NAME/messages  📝