moderated Re: GIO in the long term

Drew

FYI- Since Oct 16th when the Yahoo shutdown news hit there have been approx 1,700 new Groups.io groups created; over 200 today, so far...

Drew

On 10/18/19 13:35, ladykrolocksrose wrote:
umm yahoo's been headed this direction for a while, it was just a matter of when.....  thankfully the really good groups i was in on yahoo have, for the most part, left yahoo already and come here or google groups.
but sadly, yes, there are still people that don't believe it....
Cheryl
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 9:35 AM Bärbel Stephenson <Lismibaebi@... <mailto:Lismibaebi@...>> wrote:
I can assure you that many involved in yahoo groups for many years
do not believe the news yet and are confident that yahoo will not do
what they said they will...
And I actually got told off in a group yesterday for spreading
untruths...
Barbara