moderated Re: GIO in the long term

PurplePenny

The first I knew about it was yesterday evening (my time) when the notice appeared on my home page, it wasn't there the day before.  I set about transferring my group as soon as I knew.

Penny

On 17/10/2019 16:48, J_Catlady wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 08:45 AM, Victoria wrote:
I really do worry about Mark´s health.
He seriously needs to charge extra for the spate of rushed transfers; I wasn't kidding about that. He could use the money to hire some drones to do the transfers. (And the people doing the late transfers should be charged a penalty anyway. :)