moderated Re: GIO in the long term

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 7:53 AM Scott Logan <ssl@...> wrote:

I am a member of one more Y!G that is considering moving to GIO. The owner is also considering Google Groups. This group has been around for nearly 20 years (almost as long as my own).

 A valid concern has been brought up about the long-term viability of GIO, as expressed below.

 Can anyone provide some insight? Maybe Mark can comment, especially as to the financial realities.

My advice has always been that if you want to see GIO stay around, then upgrade to a premium group. That's the best way to show support. That goes for any service, not just us, btw.