moderated Re: Would love to have the ability to put albums within albums

Margo Seegrist

Thanks for the info, Bruce but we will need to see the photos when we go to the albums.  I know over in yahoogroups under attachments it was listed the way you described for the photos as files.  Not the nested part but just showing the name of the photo.

Sincerely,

Margo

In a message dated 10/16/2019 5:34:28 PM Pacific Standard Time, bruce.bowman@... writes:

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 08:03 PM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
I am interested in the ability to have albums inside albums to make it cleaner for the site.
Margo -- I totally agree that this would be a handy feature.

Just FYI, if you check the box for "allow photos in files" you can have nested photo albums in the files section. Unfortunately this does not display the photos as thumbnails/slideshows or provide any of the other features of a photo album...just basic storage.

Regards,
Bruce