moderated Re: OFFTOPIC: Yahoo! Group Shutdown takes out UK's Oftel phone system

Glenn Glazer

On 10/17/2019 09:16, Chris Jones via Groups.Io wrote:
Sorry, but IMHO your subject ("Headline!") is rather wide of the mark, and the supposed link to Ofcom in the Twitter feed is to a telco, not Ofcom.

Chris

I don't live in the UK, sorry about that. From my reading, I thought it was that Ofcom was a telco.

Whatever it is, I think there's likely to be more of this, of people relying on Yahoo! when they should not have been for things that require more reliability than Yahoo! has ever offered.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.