moderated Re: GIO in the long term

In fact, they were the first group I thought of when I heard the news yesterday. But I have no way to reach them any more because I no longer even go near yahoo.
The vet in my group was (and possibly is still) in their group. Maybe I’ll reach out to him.

On Oct 17, 2019, at 9:01 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I tried to get CanineCushings to transfer a couple of years ago. The owner, then a vet student (possibly now a vet) and someone I respect, absolutely shut her ears to my suggestion/plea.

On Oct 17, 2019, at 8:58 AM, Victoria via Groups.Io <dr.vcaesar@...> wrote:

J wrote: (And the people doing the late transfers should be charged a penalty anyway. :)

Well, there are some who were comfortable until that Yahoo message showed up on the front pages which is only a short time ago if I recall correctly. These owners are really caught unarmed.

I am a (just reading) member in two of these groups, one of them has 5490 (canine cushings) and the other 4343 (feline hyper-T) members. They are doing a real good job as well. What a mess!

Victoria