moderated Re: GIO in the long term

J wrote:

The only facts I have to back this up are my ongoing experiences on this beta group, and as a GIO member, for several years, but I can tell you this: that is just not going to happen. I think even the idea of that is making many of us here laugh out loud. Mark's commitment to this is unquestionable. I can't speak to the rest of your concerns.

This I can only underline! But when I see how hundreds of new io-Groups were founded just in the last few days wishing to become transferred till deadline, I really do worry about Mark´s health.

Victoria