moderated Re: GIO in the long term

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 07:53 AM, Scott Logan wrote:
if the owner loses interest or something
The only facts I have to back this up are my ongoing experiences on this beta group, and as a GIO member, for several years, but I can tell you this: that is just not going to happen. I think even the idea of that is making many of us here laugh out loud. Mark's commitment to this is unquestionable. I can't speak to the rest of your concerns.