moderated Re: Would love to have the ability to put albums within albums

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 08:03 PM, Margo Seegrist wrote:
I am interested in the ability to have albums inside albums to make it cleaner for the site.
Margo -- I totally agree that this would be a handy feature.

Just FYI, if you check the box for "allow photos in files" you can have nested photo albums in the files section. Unfortunately this does not display the photos as thumbnails/slideshows or provide any of the other features of a photo album...just basic storage.

Regards,
Bruce