moderated Re: My focus for the next few months

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 3:38 PM Michael Rickey (AF6FB) <michael.rickey@...> wrote:
Are there any updates since this was posted? I'm very excited about the possibility of a mobile app (Android).

I've had a team in Spain working on this for several months now, and things are progressing at a pretty good clip now. I'm doing my best to complete the API as they need it and to not slow things down, although the sudden influx of Y! Groups refugees is filling my plate right now. I'm hoping that the app, in some form, will be released before the end of the year. Most likely it will not initially include group management features; those will be added later. It will be released on both iOS and Android at the same time.