moderated Upcoming Event: Linode downtime to patch a crash #downtime - Thu, 10/17/2019 2:00am-4:00am #downtime #cal-reminder

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Linode downtime to patch a crash #downtime

When: Thursday, 17 October 2019, 2:00am to 4:00am, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

View Event

Our hosting provider, Linode, has to patch all the physical machines our service runs on. This downtime corresponds to the patching of our main database instance. The site will be down potentially for up to two hours, although I believe it will be much less than that.

This downtime starts at 9:00AM UTC.

Mail will be queued during the downtime and will be sent when we are back on-line. I will be sleepy the next day.