moderated Re: option to auto-reset inactive members to NuM after specified time interval #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Ah. So a back end thing not a front end event; so the member will not know they have ben set to new for mod purposes?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 13 Oct 2019, at 12:03, J_Catlady wrote:

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 12:01 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
would that not be confusing to someone who was inactive because they were in hospital etc and forgot to go no mail?
This has nothing to do with receiving or not receiving mail, it would be a group option so you wouldn't have to use it if you think it would be confusing, and the use case for my group is members who haven't posted in a year or more and I want to resurrect temporary moderation for them.