moderated Re: option to auto-reset inactive members to NuM after specified time interval #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Ah. So a back end thing not a front end event; so the member will not know they have ben set to new for mod purposes?

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 13 Oct 2019, at 12:03, J_Catlady wrote:

On Sun, Oct 13, 2019 at 12:01 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
would that not be confusing to someone who was inactive because they were in hospital etc and forgot to go no mail?
This has nothing to do with receiving or not receiving mail, it would be a group option so you wouldn't have to use it if you think it would be confusing, and the use case for my group is members who haven't posted in a year or more and I want to resurrect temporary moderation for them.

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.