moderated Re: option to auto-reset inactive members to NuM after specified time interval #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

I like the idea, but use case please? And would that not be confusing to someone who was inactive because they were in hospital etc and forgot to go no mail?

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 13 Oct 2019, at 9:58, J_Catlady wrote:

It would be convenient to have an option to automatically reset members to NuM if they haven't posted for a specified period of time.