moderated Re: Should notifications be optional?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 01:52 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
I realize that one might need options for receiving notifications as well as for initiating them
I just assumed that was going to be the case, and I think Mark said so explicitly at one point. I'd have to find the thread. Options to receive or not was part of the whole point....