moderated Re: #wishlist Ability to Hide Topics/Posts #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 10:28 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
Instead I think that Hide Topic (and possibly Hide Message) should be a standalone item in the More menu, equal to the existing Moderate Topic and Lock Topic items. I think that is clearer, and makes it easy to Unhide the topic later, just as one may Unmoderate or Unlock it.
Okay, upon further reflection I can go along with that.

Question: How does one find a hidden topic (or message) in order to unhide it later? How are they flagged so those with the proper privileges to see it know that other cannot (new status badge)?

Bruce