From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Jones via Groups.Io
Sent: 26 September 2019 09:12
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Messages to +owner being wrongly routed to the whole group

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 08:54 AM, Dave Wade wrote:

When it happened on one of the lists I am on some very personal information about an individual that should not have been sent to the list was disclosed to the whole list....

IMHO this is a very strong lever to try to get the service provider(s) to get their act in order; an address that was acceptably formatted was corrupted with the result that personal information sent in confidence was revealed to a large number of people.

If a service provider is allowed to get away with one corruption then there is no means of obtaining restitution if they suddenly come up with another one.

Chris