moderated Re: Messages to +owner being wrongly routed to the whole group

Peter Martinez <Peter.Martinez@...>

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 08:54 AM, Dave Wade wrote:

Folks,

The trouble is when it goes wrong, the effect can be somewhat devastating.
When it happened on one of the lists I am on some very personal information
about an individual that should not have been sent to the list was disclosed
to the whole list....

Dave
Thanks for that Dave! For the benefit of the others reading this, I believe Dave is referring to a group in which both Dave and I (and Chris) are members, and the individual in question was ME!

regards