moderated Re: #wishlist Ability to Hide Topics/Posts #suggestion

Bryce,

I wrote:
In the More menu under each message is a Report This Message item which can be used to report the message to the group moderators or to Groups.io Support. Maybe that function should have an option (available only to moderators) to also hide the reported message from the view of members.

After Re-reading the prior topic, and some consideration, I retract my suggestion.

Instead I think that Hide Topic (and possibly Hide Message) should be a standalone item in the More menu, equal to the existing Moderate Topic and Lock Topic items. I think that is clearer, and makes it easy to Unhide the topic later, just as one may Unmoderate or Unlock it.

I found a nice fontawesome icon for it: eye-slash:

Shal