moderated Re: change verbiage on log entry for forbidden new tag

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 09:34 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
As for whether the log entry should be reworded, I'm ambivalent.
At the very least, the phrase "via email" should not be separated from what it refers to. It's very confusing. Thanks for the other info. I would still like to see the message the user receives. But I can do my own test.